Third Language and Waterpolo

Ok I have not posted for a long time. Something happened to my last Thursday that makes me feel stupid.

On Thursday, I was actually supposed to take bus to MOELC for my third language with Tze han and Ming Shi but in the end they abandon me and went ahead first as I needed to let Mr Loh sign my Class Transfer form for my third language. It was my first time taking bus there as my father usually come and drive me there. As I was in the com lab, i checked the bus number in the Internet and finally found my way there. What a relief man. I thought I will lose my way and furthermore on that day I had forgotten to bring my hp.
Yesterday, the result for the students allocated into the different CCA was out. Darren, Zexter and 12 other students was in Waterpolo. I can't wait to see them in action. I hope they will start their training as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't bluff. We don't know the results of the EP3 posting YET.

Marcus Ong Kee Hui said...

I didn't bluff I saw the results with my own eyes on the piece of paper but you all will not know the result yet. Like Miss Soh said the result will be released around this week.

chen jia hua martin said...

Ya... stop your gibberish the ep3 is out so just live with it

Followers

Web Counter

hit counter
About Me
Name:Marcus Ong
Age:13
DOB:1 July 1996
Presents pls!!!
School:De La Salle
Hwa Chong Institution
Class:1o1 2o1

Wishes
New hp!
New laptop

Tagboard