Alright, I have not post for quite some time already because I have no time. All my time is spent on homework, CCA and more homework. Therefore, I will try to recall what happened last week.

Thursday
Went for the mathematical olympiad selection test. There was 12 questions and it's a 1-hour paper. After 45 minutes I had only done 4 questions. Amazing right? I hope I did well.
I also had my first third language lesson which is french at MOELC (Ghim Moh). However, because of the mathematical olympiad selection test I reached there half an hour late but the teacher didn't reprimand me. Learnt some funny word like "Bonjour" for good morning and good afternoon. That's the most basic one I think. Next week, I hope I will be able to say 1-10 in french.

Friday
We had our very first Current Affairs discussion in class. The topic was about Economical development has the upper hand against Environmental development. It was a very heated debate but most of my classmates were focusing on the reclamation of land in Singapore instead. I didn't speak much but I think in the next discussion I will participate more.
Yes! Earn 1 op (oral participation)point in mathematics lesson for finding out a mistake. Lol!

Today, nothing special. The timetable for today and tomorrow changed so resulted our class to have three periods of mathematics.

Okay stop here today. I still have things to do. Tomorrow got water polo training, will be very tired so might not post.

0 comments:

Followers

Web Counter

hit counter
About Me
Name:Marcus Ong
Age:13
DOB:1 July 1996
Presents pls!!!
School:De La Salle
Hwa Chong Institution
Class:1o1 2o1

Wishes
New hp!
New laptop

Tagboard