Reminder!

Hi everyone. It has been three days since I posted on my first entry. Today will be a short one.

I came back home around 7.45pm because i have waterpolo training today. The training was very tough and I am dead tired right now. Just a reminder to all fellow Hwa Chong schoolmates that there will be waterpolo trial tomorrow and next Wednesday from 2.30pm-4.30pm(not very sure about the timing) and please remember to bring your swimming trunks and goggles to school if you are going for the trial as you will be swimming.

That's all for today because I have tons of homework that I have to complete by tonight.

Wish all those going for waterpolo trial good luck!

0 comments:

Followers

Web Counter

hit counter
About Me
Name:Marcus Ong
Age:13
DOB:1 July 1996
Presents pls!!!
School:De La Salle
Hwa Chong Institution
Class:1o1 2o1

Wishes
New hp!
New laptop

Tagboard