Flower for Algernon (ACE)

6.Linguistic

Charlie Gordon
Sixth Avenue 43th Street
New York, NY 16785

Dr Nemur
Scientist
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
525 East 68th Street
New York, NY10065
Dear Dr Nemur,
After a lot of consideration, I think I want to be smart by having the operashun, even tho it is temporary and herts. Becaus all my life i wantid to be smart and not dumb so I can do a lot of things. I can reed books, learn different languages and understand what other peopul are saying. Miss Kinnian says that i was her bestist pupil in the adult nite school becaus i tried the hardist and reely wantid to lern. After the operashun im gonna try awful hard to be smart so please Dr Nemur let me hav the operashun to become smart. If i can be smart i might even help you in your work and help people like me becaus i noe how people like me fels when people laff at you for being dumb. and they noe its not their fault to be dumb but they cant help it.
Pls let me hav the operashun!
You faintfuli,
Charlie Gordon

2 comments:

Dexter Kuah said...

Marcus, is this mail a little bit too short? I think you should write more to convince Dr Nemur further into letting you have the operation. However, if you have no confidence in writing much, don't do this question!

Marcus Ong Kee Hui said...

Dexter I agree that this mail is seriously too short but out of all the questions i have the most confidence in this. I will try to edit it to make it longer if i have the time. Thanks for your comment anyway.

Followers

Web Counter

hit counter
About Me
Name:Marcus Ong
Age:13
DOB:1 July 1996
Presents pls!!!
School:De La Salle
Hwa Chong Institution
Class:1o1 2o1

Wishes
New hp!
New laptop

Tagboard