W@ter polo trial

This morning when I woke up I felt a strain on the right side of my neck. I think it was cause by my sleeping posture the night before. Because of this I have to walk around with my head tilted to one side for the whole day. Some people said that it was a very obscene sight while others classified it as funny.

Today I went for the water polo trial to help out and I think I have 2 other rivals. Both of them are super good. One of them is Darren from my class and the other one is Zexter. They managed to clock 33.8 sec for 50m freestyle sprint even after a 20 min non stop swim and a 400m sprint which they also excelled at. I don't think I can do that but that's what make the sport more challenging. I hope that they will get into the team and fight along side Sam and me.

I just reached home with homework to do as usual and I hope that my neck will not hurt so badly tomorrow morning.

1 comments:

gέrMąïNέ said...

Your first comment.
Anyways, if you already have a CBOX, you actually don't need this comment thing.
Unless you get rid of your CBOX. [:

Followers

Web Counter

hit counter
About Me
Name:Marcus Ong
Age:13
DOB:1 July 1996
Presents pls!!!
School:De La Salle
Hwa Chong Institution
Class:1o1 2o1

Wishes
New hp!
New laptop

Tagboard