Finally!!!

Omg! Finally, I can post for more than a month. This month has been very busy for me causing me to have no time to post or should I say too lazy to post. An update on the events that happened or going to happen.

Just finished my tests a few weeks ago.(Main reason no time to post) I am quite happy with my result although I feel that I could have put in more effort.
The results:
Mathematics-A1
Chinese-A1
Science-A1
Geography-A1
Infocom Studies-A1
History-B3
Language Arts-C5
MSG(Average):1.67

French Petit(mini) test:10/10
Yes man!

Got a lot of projects too. However there is one major project for project day.
Group Members:
Mark Loh
Jeffrey Oh
Grady Ng
Faced a lot of problems in this project. We can't seem to decide on the topic.However when we decided on it, it was rejected by mentors. I hope our current project topic will work and everything can go on as smoothly as possible.

My first waterpolo competition is this Monday and I really look forward to it. I hope we can win all the matches and clinch the gold medal. That is my goal and I will work towards it.

Sec1 camp is just around the corner. I both look forward and don't look forward to this camp. Some of my friends who have been to the Sarimbun Scout Camp said that it is very dirty and that we will have a terrible 3day 2 nights there while others said that it was a very fun and enriching experience for them and will want to go back there. I feel that I cannot make any decision whether I like the camp until I experience it myself. However I will be going back on Thursday night so that I can attend my waterpolo competition on the next day.

I have come to the end of my post and I hope I can post again without waiting for another month.Thank you

0 comments:

Followers

Web Counter

hit counter
About Me
Name:Marcus Ong
Age:13
DOB:1 July 1996
Presents pls!!!
School:De La Salle
Hwa Chong Institution
Class:1o1 2o1

Wishes
New hp!
New laptop

Tagboard