Students changing in Classroom instead of the toilet

Students changing in Classroom instead of the toilet!

Personally, I feel that it is acceptable to change in classroom instead of the toilet. It is partly because I myself also changes in the classroom. I feel that changing in the classroom is not a big deal as we are in fact a boy school and there is no people of the other gender except for the teachers and the staff of Hwa Chong. The fact is that we only change from our uniform into our PE attire and are not totally naked. What is the difference between changing in the toilet than in the classroom? The only difference is that the toilet have cubicle while the classrooms do not. It only waste time when we change in the toilet as we have to wait for others when they are changing in the cubicles. If the whole class go to the toilet and change, it will be very crowded and people who are in need of using the toilet will have to push and shove through the crowd just to ease themselves and answer nature call. Not only that, many people will be looking at him in the process and he will feel very embarrass. Therefore, I hope that students can be more open-minded and change in the classroom instead of the toilet or maybe some can change in the toilet while others can change in the classroom so that less time is spent on changing and more time is spent on PE.
This is my view.
What is yours? Share it with me and comment on my post.
Thank you

8 comments:

Foo Tze Han said...

Yo Marcus! I feel the same way regarding the issue on changing in the classroom. I mean, come on, we're in a boy's school. And like what you said, we're not totally naked. I just can't seem to comprehend the obstinacy of these people. Wonder what gave you the inspiration to write this blog entry?? Hmmm, was it due to that time where you changed in front of Mrs Chu??:)

Loo Jun Mun said...

Well, changing in the classroom is not a totally bad thing as, like you mentioned, it saves time. As I personally quite enjoy sports and do not want to waste any time of our precious PE just for people to change. It only lasts for 40 minutes. And also in reference to what Monsieur Foo Tze Han said, we are in a all boys' school. It is not like it is filled with girls and you would feel embarrassed, so a quick change would not do that much harm. As what I said before: It saves time.

ryan said...

Well, I agree with Jun Mun on his point on saving time, and I do agree on the whole. Changing in the classroom is much more convinient than walking along the corridor to the toilet and finding a cubicle. After all, we are a boys school, not a co-ed school where girls will 'EEW!' and 'LOOK AWAY, HE CHANGING LEH'. However, we should also try to practice some discretion when changing, like not purposely taking off your shirt infront of the whole class, you can just instead quietly do so, without attracting attention. Also, we should also be mindful of our surroundings (E.g, not changing infront of a teacher), as not everyone is interested in what is under your shirt. On the whole, I support this idea of changing in the classroom.

xiaoyun (: said...

Hahaha, same tradition in RGS. We switch off the light and then just do it. There's nothing wrong with it, except that there are some les in my class...O_O nice post :)

Marcus Ong Kee Hui said...

Thanks for all your comments. The inspiration actually came from Jun Mun and I would like to thank him.Hope you all will come and comment more next time.Thank you!

Samuel Ng said...

Is XiaoYun mark's GF? wah! I did'nt know girls were willing to change in the classroom too! I thought they valued privacy a lot.

Dexter Kuah said...

Hi Marcus. I agree with you that changing in class might not be a bad thing. In fact, we are in a boys' school. There is nothing to hide, except for those who are self-conscious. I feel that if you want to change in class or not is entirely your choice. Everyone has their own thinking and decision. But of course, if it is a mixed school, it is utterly inappropriate to change together in class. Well, this is what I feel.

zoeeee t. said...

Wouldnt it be easier to just wear pe inside then when it's time just take off uniform??
hahas:)

Followers

Web Counter

hit counter
About Me
Name:Marcus Ong
Age:13
DOB:1 July 1996
Presents pls!!!
School:De La Salle
Hwa Chong Institution
Class:1o1 2o1

Wishes
New hp!
New laptop

Tagboard