Multiple Intelligence Test

Post your learning profile on your blog and write in no less than 100 words the implications or what you feel about the Multiple Intelligence test.

This MI test consist of aset of 40 different questions and six different options to choose from.
This is not like me at all I am very rarely like this This is a bit like me This is sometimes like me I am like this more often than not I am always like this
As you can see from the above picture, there are 8 intelligence tested, Logical, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal, Musical, Visual/Spatial, Naturalistic, Kinaesthetic and Linguistic.

The result I got was Logical was ranked 1 while Intrapersonal and Kinaesthetic is ranked at 2. I feel that this 40 questions not accurate and are not able to fully determine which intelligence you are better in. The questions are too general. For example: I know myself well.

My feeling towards the results was that I agree that I am Logical-Number Smart. I quite good with numbers and can handle them pretty well so I have no problems with that. I also agree with that I am Body Smart. I can control my bodily motion well. My CCA- Waterpolo needs lots of hand-eye-leg coordination to play the sport. However, I am not quite sure about Intrapersonal. Sometimes, I do not really know what I really want in my life. I do not really self-reflect and find out where can I improve on and how do I go about improving, stuffs like that. Therefore, the result is not very accurate to a certain extent and it really take a lot of self-control and understanding of oneself to make the most-accurate answer for each question. I feel that this test is just for my understanding of which intelligence I am strong in and not really to be taken strongly.

If you are interested in taking this test, go to:

http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks3/ict/multiple_int/questions/choose_lang.cfm




0 comments:

Followers

Web Counter

hit counter
About Me
Name:Marcus Ong
Age:13
DOB:1 July 1996
Presents pls!!!
School:De La Salle
Hwa Chong Institution
Class:1o1 2o1

Wishes
New hp!
New laptop

Tagboard