First Post in months.... New Beginning

I'm back in action again. This post officially marks the reopening of my blog. I know I have been rather inactive last year. However, as the title suggest, it is a new beginning for me and I will try to post as often as I can.

For those people out there who don't know the reason for me blogging, I will tell you guys once and for all. I am blogging mainly because it is part of my Language Art and it will be graded. Therefore, I will refrain from showing the Ah Beng side of me and post in English. Although I didn't really enjoyed my blogging experience last year, I will try to post because I want to and not because I need to this year.

As for my blog slogan, I will try to think of something and will post on it at a later date. I hope that you will follow my blog and if you have a blog feel free to post your url at my tag box so I can link. Thanks

A glimpse on my current school life...
The usual routine of waking up early, going to school to attend lessons, sleeping during lectures, end of school, cca, home at 8pm, mug until 11 plus and sleep. However, there is a new feature added in my school life to spice it up, so tune in next time to find out more...


0 comments:

Followers

Web Counter

hit counter
About Me
Name:Marcus Ong
Age:13
DOB:1 July 1996
Presents pls!!!
School:De La Salle
Hwa Chong Institution
Class:1o1 2o1

Wishes
New hp!
New laptop

Tagboard